Nov. 6, 2011
Recap | Final Stats | Quotes | Photo Gallery
- Quinton Patton entered the school's top 10 list in receiving touchdowns in a season (9). He is tied for ninth with three others: Chad Mackey, Ken Liberto and Delwyn Daigre.
- Matt Broha now has 19.5 career sacks, ranked second in school history.
- Matt Nelson converted all five of his PAT attempts, giving him 111 successful PAT kicks in his career. That ranks fifth all-time at Louisiana Tech and five behind Danny Horwedel who is in fourth place.
- Matt Nelson hit his 45th career field goal, ranking ninth in school history
- Lennon Creer's 53-yard touchdown run in the second quarter was his longest run of the year and the longest run from scrimmage of the season for the Bulldogs.
- Louisiana Tech's touchdown in the second quarter on Cameron's 75-yard pass to Myles White was a 12-second scoring drive, the fastest scoring drive of the season for Louisiana Tech.
- Colby Cameron had a career-high 358 passing yards tonight. That tops his previous career-high of 251 passing yards against Navy in 2010.
- The 34 points scored in the first half is the most number of points Louisiana Tech has scored in a half against Fresno State.
- Christian Lacey's two sacks ties a career-high. Lacey last had two sacks against New Mexico State in 2008.
- Louisiana Tech went more than two quarters of play without punting the ball. Ryan Allen punted with 7:01 left in the first quarter and didn't punt again until the 4:59 mark in the third quarter.
- Louisiana Tech held Robbie Rouse to 96 yards rushing in tonight's game. Rouse entered the game averaging 122.4 yards per game.
- Fresno State was held to just 115 yards rushing, below their 144.1 average. Every single opponent Louisiana Tech has faced this season has been held to below their average rushing yardage.
- Louisiana Tech is now 4-9 against Fresno all-time with a 2-6 record in Fresno.
- Louisiana Tech has now won four straight games, a first for the Bulldogs since the 2008 season.
- Louisiana Tech was +3 in turnover margin and is now +11 during its four game win streak.
- The Bulldogs 15 interceptionsleads the Western Athletic Conference. Tech entered the game with 13 interceptions on the season.